I was searching Trip Advisor and took a look at Houston. It turns out, there are lots of things I haven’t explored here. So, I’m adding a section to my list for home. I can’t let the great things here get by me!
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum – not even a block from my house and I haven’t been!
- Houston Bicycle Museum – I pass this on my runs!
- Houston Fire Museum – I didn’t know this existed…
- Holocaust Museum Houston – Again, just a few blocks away from me, but I’ve got to be prepared to deal with sadness.
- Lillie and Hugh Roy Cullen Sculpture Garden – never heard of this, but it sounds cool!
- Art Car Museum
I went through and added a little section to the bottom of my life list. When the intense busyness passes, I will not be short on activities.